Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day16

Holy Saturday, the day before Easter and so much to do. I went to the gym (shocker, I know) and was abandon by Adam who thought that it would be better for him to go to his girlfriends house and leave me at the gym to wait for Karen to get there after she taught at another gym. So after doing the weight portion of my workout, I thought I might try to ride a bike. I got on the bike, which was fully equipped with a television, and set the seat and placed my good foot on the pedal and then put my boot on the other pedal and started to......well.....pedal. The level one went so fast that my boot foot kept falling off so I raised the level up to 8 until I had the right resistance. Meanwhile almost everyone in the cardio area was watching me waiting for me to hurt myself I am sure but I disappointed all of them because it went very well.

Karen finally arrived after I rod 3 miles and burned a whole 110 calories. Did not even break a sweat. I came home and was so sick and tired of looking at my dirty pool so I was able to gather all of the pool equipment and place it around me, sat with my feet in the pool and vacuumed, and skimmed and brushed the whole pool, scooting around on my butt. I love to entertain my neighbors!! Now this is where I broke a sweat. Now my pool looks lovely and I may even go for a swim tomorrow and do my cardio there.

Rushed to get ready for church as I was the cantor tonight and Denise from the choir piked me up. Once again, I had the stool and my music stand. Not sure if anyone is familiar with a Catholic Easter Vigil but it is a 2 1/2 hour service where new members of the church are initiated. A beautiful service but very long. It is amusing to see people coming to mass thinking that it will be the normal mass and it goes on and on and on. After communion, many of the people left. Some didn't even wait that long. So sad. It is Easter for crying out loud.

Came home and immediately started decorating Easter eggs with Lexi. Karen found neon food coloring and the eggs came out beautiful. So now off to bed to allow the Easter Bunny to come. YEAH!!!! Lent will be over tomorrow and we can all go back to our bad habits that we gave up for the past 6 weeks. Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy the peeps and chews and chocolate bunnies.....and most importantly, your freedom from sin.
“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalms 30:5)”

No comments:

Post a Comment