Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 27

Home sweet home!!!!! I got up early again today to go to the gym and I actually rode the bike and my leg felt great. After going back to the hotel to shower and eat, it was another day in meetings. I have to say that I am glad to have something to do but I miss performing. I think being on stage is my addiction. I just have to get better so that I can get back on stage. Even pushing the @$$ of a turtle looks good to me. (Nemo joke)

The meeting ended at 3:00 so I was able to stop in and see my Mother before going to the airport. My brother Tim was there and then oddly my brother Mike phoned in. So for the first time in a very long time, my mom had all 3 of her sons (sort of) together for a few minutes. My Mother was commenting on my beard saying that she liked it and wanted a picture of me with the beard. I will post one so that you all can see, as soon as I learn how to do it. After leaving my Mom's house my sister Patty called to tell me that there was an accident on the highway I had to travel to get to the airport so she talked me through back roads so that I could catch my flight.

I arrived at the wonderful car rental place and again was greeted by a young man in a suit, he carried my luggage, called me sir, offered me a seat and water. This place is amazing. Enterprise Car Rental.........I am a customer for life. I got the the airport early so I grabbed a bite to eat at Legal Seafood before I caught my wheel chair to the plane. As soon as I got to the gate, they rolled me right on up to the plane. My seat was in the back and the guy sitting in the window seat was trying to convince me to switch seats with him cause he would have to get up and pee cause he had a few beers. I was so looking forward to talking to him.

During the flight my leg started throbbing. I think I just had the boot on too long. I just took it off and OMG my toes look like 5 pigs nursing on mama pig. HUGE!!!! Now the the blood is flowing, I feel much better. My poor wife is sleeping with the television on and it is so loud. She is loosing her hearing. So I must go shut the television off and get to bed. Kyle just called and he has a flat tire. Poor thing. Adam just went to help fix it. Here you go:

One way to get the most out of life is
to look upon it as an adventure.

William Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment