Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 29

My first drive out to Disney by myself today to sign in my neighbor and her son for the school's field trip. When she asked me to do so, I did not have a broken leg. I drove out to EPCOT and they let me park in Handicap parking. Even handicap parking if far from the main gate. I finally got there and signed them in and then it was off to the gym. After the gym I went to the dentist. After my hygienist found out about my leg, she began to tell me every story of every broken bone in her body. Kill me now!!! I would rather have plucked out my eyelashes one by one. It was painful.

After leaving the dentist, it was home for a shower before my computer lesson. I have a Mac computer and I purchased the One to One lessons for the year. I love them. I get to either go for one hour and have a one on one session with a Mac expert or I can sign up for a 3 hour personal project where I would have to share my lesson with as many as 6 people. I have done this on numerous occasions and every time I was either alone or with one other person. They are fantastic and if you have a Mac, there are so many things your computer does that I bet you don't even know.

I left the Mac store, got a home wrecker at Moe's and drove to Lake Mary to sing at their Relay for Life. PartyLite has teams at the relays and they have asked me to go and sing at them if I can. I started the Relay off during the survivor lap singing You Raise Me Up. I stayed and took some pictures with the PartyLite consultants and tried to get home before dark. When I arrived home, Lexi was going to get and ice cream at Twisty Treat with her friend and her dad so I went with them. While eating the ice cream, Mark (Lexi's friends Dad) and I were sitting on the tailgate of his truck and Mark's childhood best friend pulled up. 1 hour later we were on our way home. The conversation went from soccer to guns to baseball to guns and ended up with guns. I have nothing in common with Mark's childhood friend. As a matter of fact I know he would have beat me up in high school. He did however think I was too young to have a 20 year old son. When I told him I had a 26 year old son, he was taken back. So I ended up liking him because he thought I was young.

I am falling asleep as I am typing this so I must go to bed. A very long day and way too much walking around. My foot is swollen and I need to put it up. Tomorrow is a community garage sale in my sub division. Perhaps I will sell my broken shower stool. Can I do that?

If you have an hour, will you not improve that hour, instead of idling it away?
Lord Chesterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment