Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 34

Tomorrow is the big day. I go to the doctor and find out what is up. I was walking again in the pool today but I am walking really slow. I really hoped to be back at work on Monday and unless I am just taking it way too easy, I don't think that will happen.

I went to the downtown YMCA today because they have an indoor pool and after I worked out and was ready to swim, it had stopped raining and the sun was out. Oh well, a change of scenery is always nice. So many old people there........older than me!!!! After the gym Karen and I took Lexi to dancing school and went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I don't get the 3D thing. If they had things flying out at you maybe, but it was not like that at all. The movie was okay, should have rented it, not worth the 19 dollars it cost to see it. Now we went before 6 and the theater in Clearmont has their matinee prices before 4. Our movie was at 4:30. I asked the girl why they do 4 instead of 6 and she said "we lowered our price 50 cents so we moved the time from 6 to 4 for the matinee prices. Can you believe that. I won't go there again. Robbery. I was bad. I bought tickets to a different movie and had my own 3D glasses and then snuck into Alice. Again, they charge you for the glasses and then want you to recycle them. What the heck!!!!

After the movie we came home and watched Idol Gives Back. It was alright. It has been better in the past. So now I am ready for bed and will hopefully sleep tight and be all ready for the doctor in the morning. Take care.

It is the trouble that never comes that causes the loss of sleep.
Chas. Austin Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment