Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 42

Another alarm wake up day. OMG, I have to start getting up early so that when I go back to work it is not such a shock. I went to the gym and was dragging. I did ride the bike again for 5 miles. It is amazing when you can't do the cardio you are used to how uncomfortable you feel. I am in no way fat, but I feel bloated and the tube around my waist looks bigger to me. I don't weigh anymore than I ever do but I feel like I do.

Rushed home from the gym to grab a quick bite, shower and left for the funeral of my fellow church choir member Pat Lepart. I cantored the first part of the mass and shared the rest of the mass with two other choir members. It was a beautiful service. I cried as Father Tim was talking to Pat's daughters. Pat actually died on her daughters birthday. How do you get over that? Pray for them.

After the funeral it was back to the studio for some more recording today. The two Michelle's and Shaleesa were back and at later in the afternoon Juan, Jeremy and a new guy joined us. It went well but it was a long day. I came home and went outside to tackle my pool.

Here in central Florida we are having an infestation of Lake Bugs. I live near a lake so you can't even go outside without swallowing bugs. They are around all of the trees and they love water. Every morning I get up and my pool has more bugs lying dead. They are so small that they come in through the screen and they don't collect up in the pool net all that well. I was out there for about and hour trying to get them out but there are thousands. My friends Steve and Tracy stopped by to give us our peanut butter that they get for us at BJ's because Sam's does not sell it anymore, and told us about their neighbor who left his garage door open, the bugs flew in and died and it looked like snow there were so many of them. They are annoying and must go away.

I spent the rest of the night working on the power points for my show. My leg feels good but it is swollen. I have therapy in the morning. I can' t wait. Time for Everybody Loves Raymond and the Nanny.

You will never "find" time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.
Charles Bruxton

No comments:

Post a Comment