Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 32

My day started with a drive out to the Animal Kingdom to sign in a friend for her birthday. Since I was there, I stopped by the stage to say hello and just my luck, they had a later call time today and the cast was not there yet. I did get to speak with Todd and Gretchen and had a nice visit. I miss the stage so much. I miss everyone. I really work with some wonderful people. Not seeing them for this long has really been a bummer. I stopped at the bank while I was out there. The one downfall of having your bank out at Disney, having to drive all the way in to go to the bank when you are not working.

Of course after that I went to the gym and after my workout I went in the pool. I did 18 laps today. 4 of them were walking in the water. It is really cool that you can walk in water but not on land. I felt really good and when I came home, I ended up dropping a crutch. Now it took me a while to figure out which one to drop. I broke my right leg so do I use the right crutch or the left one. When I used the left one, I felt like I was walking sideways so I have decided to use the right crutch. Kevin says my doctor is a whack job because he originally said I would not need physical therapy. I go on Thursday and I think I will insist on having it. I have been doing it on my own but I really don't know what I am doing.

Then I spent the rest of the evening helping Lexi study for a chapter test. It took us from about 5:00 to 8:30 with a break for dinner and a 20 minute phone call I had with my brother. OMG, I don't remember school being so hard. She is really smart and the things she can retain just blow me away.

I know, nothing exciting or funny really happened today. Pretty low key and boring......my lawn mower broke when my son was about to mow the lawn....nope still not funny........my wife is going through menopause......really not funny.......my daughter is starting puberty.......about as funny as the menopause. Just know that I usually am working a ton so I am not here a to experience the menopause verse puberty...........GET ME BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!

On that note, here is today's quote:
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment