Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 15

So today is Good Friday and it was a good Friday for me. I got up early to go to the gym with Kyle and Adam and their friend Eric. We went to a different YMCA because I had a haircut appointment closer to this other gym. After the gym, Kyle and Adam went to work and Eric was kind enough to take me to my appointment and then home.

Once home, Karen left and I was left alone with Lexi and her two girlfriends, the Rainsoft man who was fixing out system and the Evergreen Lawn guy who was treating my lawn. I did not sit for a second. Once they all left I was able to sit and chat with my son Ryan. He took a test today for the Orlando Police Department. It was an opinion test to see what how they would handle certain situations. The score you had to get was a 145 and Ryan got a 140. So he has to wait 6 months to take it again. He was bummed and I was for him.

Karen and I went to a 3:00 Good Friday service at our church that was beautiful. We came home and she made us a delicious salmon dinner and then she took Lexi and I to the living Stations of the Cross at another church. What a great service that was. Amazing readings and a great performance. Now I am home and ready for bed. I actually did not hurt myself today at all. My leg is not swollen and I feel great. Tomorrow we decorate eggs and get ready for Easter. So to get prepared I leave you with this quote:

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

- Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment