Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 40

Not much of an exciting day. I got up and worked on the big show for June 14th. Spread the word so we can fill the house. I am hoping that it goes well. I know that everyone in it is a professional so I know it will be wonderful and funny and touching. After spending a few hours in my office working I went to the gym and then to the mac store to work on more of the show power points.

After working for 3 hours in the store, I went back to the gym and rode 5 miles on the bike before meeting Karen for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant while Lexi was in religious education. We came home, studied for spelling, and watched American Idol and Glee all the while feeling the effects of the mexican food.......well it has been a while since I ate that way so let me just say that there is no gas shortage in our house tonight. Poor Karen.

Tomorrow I start recording sessions for PartyLite so I will be very busy all day. I also have a funeral service to prepare for. A lady from our choir passed away last Friday. She was such a sweet woman. Always came in with a smile on her face and sang with such joy. Pat was in a wheel chair and the first time I came into the church with my crutches, she pulled up next to me and said "do you want a ride?" What a great sense of humor. She was at every concert I did at my church and loved the music so much. She will be missed. The other day while thinking about her, a song came up on my IPOD by Chris Tomlin called Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone). I took that as a sign that I should sing this at her service, so that is what I am doing. I will let you know how it goes. So good night everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment