Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 26

I went to bed without writing my blog. So here I am about to start a meeting and thought I would catch you up. Yesterday I was up early to go to the gym and back at the hotel by 7:45 to shower and eat before my meeting started. Let me tell you how I am going to become an advocate for the disabled. In my room, the closet is suited for the disabled. The shelves are low but what happens after you iron your pants? They drag on the floor. The door to get in the room is heavy and closes on you many times before you enter. Why are these things not thought of? I am going to make a change in the way hotels handle traveling disabled. I have ideas and will be bringing them to the forefront.

After my meeting I went to dinner with people from PartyLite and then back to the room. Nothing exciting. My foot was swollen so I did put it up. I think I did a bit too much leg down yesterday.

Meeting is starting. Got to run. Here is a quote for you.

Never let life's hardships disturb you ... no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages.
Nichiren Daishonen

No comments:

Post a Comment