Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 14

After a few days away and a pretty swollen leg, foot, ankle area, it was nice to be home. Lexi is on school vacation this week and she really wanted to go see "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" with her friend Destiny. So it was off to an 11:05 movie. Kyle drove us there and dropped us of and after the movie (which was quite..........stupid) Destiny's Mom dropped me off at the gym.

I had a good workout and Karen picked me up on her way home from getting her hair done. When I got home I plopped myself on my couch office and wrote for the rest of the day. Ryan came over for dinner and Karen made a delicious roast beef dinner. After dinner I plopped myself on the couch again and wrote some more.

No klutzy stories today. It was very productive and quite incident free. I am getting very antsy and when I do, I start to worry about what this injury might do to my Disney career. I pray that this will not have a negative effect on their decision to rehire me come September. So here is the quote for the day:

Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment