Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 72

So I thought I would sleep in but I was tossing and turning all night. I have a million things going on in my head and I could not sleep. At one point I did fall asleep and I woke up sobbing. Not sure what happened in the dream but it must have been bad. I got up before Karen left to teach her class and started to do laundry. No one was home to stay with Lexi so I could not go to the gym until Karen got home. I made good use of my time and cleaned out my garage and cleaned the racks from the oven. Karen is trying to deep clean everything before my family comes here on the 13th.

By the time Karen go home I was ready to go. My workout was so so. I am so used to doing it first thing in the morning that when I go later, I kind of drag. After the workout, I came home and made another video for my show. I have a little more than two weeks left before the show so I have got to get it into gear. I got my poster from my friend Mark Flanagan who printed them up for me. They look great. Andy did such a great job.

I went to church tonight and sang in the choir. Because it is Memorial Day, we sang some Americana songs and they went well. People were crying. After church we went to the Flanagan's and ate dinner and played Bananagrams. Great game. Karen won twice and I won twice. So the Flanigan's kicked the Flanagan's butts. LOL. Now we are home and ready to go to bed. My foot is a bit swollen today. I did not do my exercises so I have to before I go to sleep. I can finally sleep under the covers. 11 weeks of sleeping on top of the covers with a blanket over me and my foot up on pillows. I have now graduated to under cover sleeping. Maybe that is why I did not sleep last night. Hmmmmmm? I bet so. Well on that note, I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment