Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 65 and 66

So I did not want day 66 to be alone so I combined 65 and 66. I am so lying!!!! I was way too tired yesterday to sit down and write so I will catch you up.

I went to the gym and worked on my butt and legs. I can finally do lunges again so now I can't even sit down without pain. Good pain but pain. When I got home, I started doing things that I have wanted to do for the past 11 weeks but was not able to. I cleaned my fountain so it is no longer green, and took Steve and Tracy's advice and put a toilet bowl cleaner thingy in it too keep the mold away. We tried that a long time ago but Karen bought the blue one's and I did not know that so when I put it in, all of the water turned blue and it looked so wrong.

After the fountain cleaning, I went on the roof and cleaned out my gutters and made sure all of the leaves were off the roof. Then I washed all of my windows outside with the Windex outside window cleaner. It comes with a pad and a long pole to reach higher windows, and the pad had enough cleaner on it to wash 20 windows. Perfect. So I followed the directions and wet the window, washed with the pad and then rinsed them off. It says you don't need to dry them with a cloth and it will leave no streaks. Well they did speak the truth, it left no streaks, only WATER SPOTS!!!! So after all of them dried, I had to clean them again with regular window cleaner. What a rip off. Don't think I am not writing to Windex and telling them I expect free window cleaner.

I was so hot from all of that so I jumped in the pool and swam for a bit. Then it was off to church to cantor the 5:00 mass. After church, Karen and I went to Bonefish for dinner. Adam opened that place as a server. I wish he stayed there. Love the bang bang shrimp. By the time I got home, I fell into bed. We were going to watch a movie but I could not keep my eyes opened.

Woke up today and went to the mac store to work on my show projects. They are coming out great. I stopped at Steve and Tracy's to return music and found out it was Steve's birthday. I am so embarrassed. I had it in my calendar for tomorrow. He never forgets a birthday. My bad. Happy Birthday Steve!!!!!! I came home and Lexi and I went for our Sunday 20 mile bike ride on the trail. I promised her this week that we would stop in downtown Winter Garden and have an ice cream. So we are sitting outside of Scoops having our ice cream and across the street at one of the bars, a guitar player starts playing. Okay, in my opinion this was wrong and humorous at the same time. His first song.....on the guitar.....was........Piano Man!!!! How funny is that. I started laughing so hard. Lexi did not understand why I was laughing and when I told her she even laughed. Brilliant!!!

At mile 11 Lexi was tired and for the next 9 miles, I did more pushing than pedaling. Tough ride. We got home and swam and Karen made a great dinner that we ate on the screen porch. I am going back upstairs to work more on my show. Lexi is in her last week of school this week and has 3 more final exams so the rest of the week will be taken up with studying. So please enjoy this quote for the day dedicated to my friend Steve:

No comments:

Post a Comment