Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 68

My day started out with Karen's alarm going off but she did not hear it. It was Tuesday and she does not have to teach on Tuesday's so I got up, shut her alarm off and got Lexi ready for school. Well, when a soon to be 11 year old is used to Mom doing her hair and then Dad tries to, all is not well with the world. First I did not part it good, then there was a lump in the back of her head, then the pony tail was not tight enough, then her earrings were too long then the knot in her shoe was not on center when she tied it so I need to assist, then we were leaving too late for her to be able to sit on the bench before school. It was not a good morning. After dropping her off at school, I went to the gym and then to physical therapy. I had Stacey. She is the one who rubs my feet and presses her chest into my foot. Again, today, after kicking my butt, she rubbed the foot and just as expected, my foot and her chest were best of friends.

From therapy, I met with Sheila, who will be hosting my show. She had some great ideas and I was laughing all through lunch. She is so talented and funny and nice. I can not imagine anyone ever disliking her. I am so humbled that she will be there to host this show. She will make it a success. Finished lunch with Sheila and off to Nemo for 2 shows as Gil.

After work, I zipped to a PartyLite recording session. I had not seen many of the singers in a long while and they all looked great. Kurt lost so much weight, Ryan was looking great and Jeremy was great as always. The girls were Michelle M, Michelle A and Suzie. A wonderful group of ladies who look and sound wonderful. The session started at 7 but because of our late show times, I could not get there until 7:45. We were there until 1:00. So now I sit in quiet, writing and thinking about my day tomorrow. How could I go from sitting on my couch for 9 weeks to full steam ahead? It was great having the time off and it is great to be back to work, but I need to meet somewhere in the middle. I am not sure I know how to do that. I need to learn. So I will leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment