Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 46

I get a call from Karen this morning that she left her music in the garage and she had to teach her class in 15 minutes. I couldn't find the keys to my truck and we only have one set (we need to fix that quick) and the truck was parked behind the mustang. OMG talk about pressure. I found the keys in my closet, why they were in there I don't know, took the 429 against every fiber in my body because I have been boycotting due to the raise in the tolls, and got there just before her class started.

I had to take my lawn mower in again because the thingy that makes the mower move on it's own broke off when Adam was mowing the other day. So I took it there before working out. Back to the gym to workout and ride the bike and then off to physical therapy. I had a new therapist today, she was good, they all are. I actually did leg presses today. My @$$ is going to kill me tomorrow. I was told that my plantis flexion was good and my dorsal flexion is bad. The plantis is my point and the dorsal is what the flexing. I can flex but it stops at a certain point which makes it difficult to walk DOWN stairs. I have to go sideways but I am trying so hard. They said that they are amazed at what I can do after only 7 weeks. I thought I was way behind where I should be. She massaged my foot and iced it and I felt great when I left.

Home to clean my AC filters and do little chores I have not been able to do. I swept the floors, and killed some weeds, did some laundry and folded it. I just love that I can get around. It was so hot so when Lexi came home, we went in the pool. It was wonderful. I love having the pool. Very refreshing. It was 81 degrees, too cold for Karen, perfect for me. We swam and then studied some with her friend Rachel for their big health test. They are studying the small intestines and from the picture of them in the book, the girls thought that the small intestine was the penis. I laughed so hard. Poor thing must have over heard Karen talking about my small intestine............badum chink!!!!

Well Karen is now finishing her soap opera from today, from what I gather, Hope is wacko, Nicolle is a liar and Philip loves to make his father mad. Thank goodness that we do not have as much drama in our lives as those on the soaps. I am falling asleep sitting here so I am signing off.

That which does not kill you makes you stronger.
Neitzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment