Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 67

Late shows today and what a surprise when I walked in and saw that I was doing Gil. A much easier roll for my foot. I was thrilled. I did the show with no pain at all. I was so excited. For the first time I did not feel like I was walking on broken toes. I can even walk in bare feet and it feels okay. I do have some swelling but it feels great.

After work I went to the Mac store for a session on taking video off of a VCR and putting it on you computer. It was so cool and very easy. The thing to do it cost $99.00 but it is tax deductible and I really need it for getting some video for my show. How embarrassing it was to have the tech at the Mac store watch really bad video of my when I was 19 and dancing like a girl. I can't believe I ever looked like I did. Skinny, with long hair and.....well if you come to the show, you will see. I found video of when my family was on Family Feud. How funny. Late 70's and just wrong. All my sisters had Farrah hair and my Dad and I had matching suits. We lost big time, but had many parting gifts. That is a story waiting to be published.

After the Mac store I came home and was in my house alone for 50 minutes. Pretty good. I ate and answered some email and then the girls came home. Lexi is in her last week of school and she has final exams this week. We are pre studying for them so there is much to do. I was on her bed as she was on the potty and I was helping her with her Bible verse. Well I begin to hear the toilet paper roll turn, then turn some more, then more and even more. I mean, she is 10, how much toilet paper does she need? Before she flushed I ran in to look and sure enough, it looked like the finale of Blue Man Group in her toilet......with one little poop!!! My frugal self began to get upset and she started to cry and scream and go into this melt down. All over toilet paper. I was brought up to use 4 sheets and fold until you could not any more. I tried to explain that philosophy but she would not hear of it. We spent more time discussing the toilet paper than we did studying. I think she cried herself to sleep.

I must go back up to my office and work more on my video's. 3 weeks from tonight is the big show. Spread the word. Tonight I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment