Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 55

I have only 15 minutes to get this done so that Tracy can read it and go to bed.
MY TOES HURT!!!! I am walking very carefully still but my toes hurt. The PT's said that because they were trapped in a boot for 9 weeks and did not have any weight put on them for that long, it would take a while. It feels like I have 5 broken toes when I walk. I am sure it will get better but not yet.

I went to the gym today and came home to mow my lawn. I have not done that for so long and it was a perfect day to do it. Edged, blew, swept and picked more trees out of my lawn. Good thing tomorrow is water day because I have many dry spots. I remember when I first moved here to Florida, every day at 3:00 it would rain for about 30 minutes. Now that I own a house and have a lawn, it decides not to do that anymore? OMG where the heck is the rain..........anyone?????? Al Gore???? Leonardo DiCaprio????? I need rain!!!!!!

Last year when I put in my pool, I had my sprinkler system redone and went from 4 zones to 8 so that I would get better coverage. Well not only did I get better coverage but I got a bigger bill. Wow, water costs a lot of money. I am about to do what my mother did when we were young because we had a septic system. There were times we could not flush the toilet because it would cause something to back up and then something else would go wrong. Anyway, look at your bill and see what you pay in waste water. That is truly flushing money down the toilet. I tried to leave pee in the toilet once because I was drinking a lot of water and it looked clear and I thought Karen wouldn't find out, but does that woman have a good nose. I guess it smelled. The only time I smell my pee is after I eat asparagus. TMI??? Sorry.

I did a convention today with my friend Steve. It is so great to work with him and since he lives so close, we went in together. Great conversation, great company and just a great friend. He even came with us to see Ryan's new townhouse that he is buying. I know that Ryan appreciated him being there. After dinner I barged in on Steve and Tracy to borrow some music for my show. I am sure I stayed too long but they are so fun to hang with. I know that I will always laugh when I am with them. I was talking about my doctor having MS and not walking well. Tracy thought I said he was a mess and asked if he were a drunk. I can see how he could have heard that wrong but it was funny. So one minute to go before I have to push send so here is my quote for the day dedicated to Steve and Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment