Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 45

I love Sundays. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunday that makes you want to get out and do yard work, clean the pool and wash the car, and clean the fountain. Not even a broken leg can keep you down. OUCH MY LEG HURTS!!!!!!! I know, it is my own fault. I did not mow my lawn, Adam did that, I just edged and then together we cleaned the fountain. Well, I did edge all of the bushes as well, and pick the weeds but Adam was there to pick up the mess. The fountain was green and filled with those blind mosquitoes. It looks great now. Clean water and trimmed bushes and mowed and edged lawn. Plus the first of the month is when you take your pool water to Pinch A Penny and get everything it needs to keep it running well. I just couldn't stop. I have not done anything for 8 weeks and I just had to go. So washing my car that sits in the garage was not a priority but it was dirty with pollen. I did not vacuum it though, just washed the outside.

I did go to the gym when Karen got back from day two of Lexi's competition. She only had one number and there was cast of thousands and she is not on center so I stayed home. I know that is sad but I have seen it twice and I will see it many more times as the competition season is not over, and of course there is the recital. The won double platinum and an over all first place for the number. My house is now filled with medals and medals and more medals from the past 4 competitions.

Can anyone explain the latest bracelet thing for girls. They are little stretchable colored rubber that is in the shape of many things, animals, food, shapes etc. and you wear them as bracelets. Now when they are on your wrist, they are no longer the shape they were but a crinkled rubber band basically. Such a stupid thing but an amazing phenom. Whoever created them is now a millionaire and I am totally jealous. Perhaps I will invent an animal shaped condom that once placed on the ding a ling will be crinkled enough to act as a ribbed condom. Not that I ever wore one and a good thing too because I have a skin allergy to latex and rubber. Too much information, sorry. No one take my idea, I am submitting it tomorrow.

After a long day of work, I am so ready for bed and to put my foot in the air all night.

They can because they think they can.
Virgil

No comments:

Post a Comment