Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 62

I can't believe that I have been writing this for over 2 months. It seems like yesterday I was sitting here and I started this. Time for me to go back and reflect on my journey to recovery.....not that I am done. Glad I am not in the sit in the shower stage or fall in the toilet stage. Over!!!!!

Got up early to go to the gym because I had a phone conference call with PartyLite at 9. I got home at 5 minutes before 9 only to find an email that said "we will call you at 11" So I mowed my lawn. I have the lawn mower set to turtle so it ended up taking me about 45 minutes longer to mow than normal. Now that I have the pool and all of the extra bushes, I have more edging than ever. I was so hoping for rain because my grass is dry in spots that get hit by sun all day, but no luck. Good thing tomorrow is Thursday....my even number house water day. (it's the little things)

My call lasted an hour and then it was off to work. No time to shower so I smelled like grass......lawn grass that is. I was not in the green room for 2 minutes before Phil came up and said "are you ready for an ice bath". So back in the ice my foot went. It was not as bad today. I did not start whining until the 8 minute mark. 10 minutes in 10 minutes out and then 10 more minutes in. Phil said when he pulled his hamstring at Indiana Jones, they had him sit his lower body in ice. OMG can you imagine? I am sorry if this offends you but talk about blue balls. His penis must have been inverted by the time he got out. Shrinkage!!!!! Okay I'm done the the profanity. Sorry.

After my one show at Nemo, I showered and went to the Boardwalk to host a game show for the Disney Vacation Club members. My friend Steve was there so it was a great show. We had fun, but those people really love the actress who plays my wife. Dee Vee See, the first lady of the Disney Vacation Club. So they get a bit disappointed when they see me. What are you going to do.

After that game show, I was off to the Mac store for another project time for my show. I did a video with my PartyLite footage. It came out so great. This will really be fun. Don't forget to spread the word. June 14th at the Garden Theater in Winter Garden at 7. So now I am home and ready to get to bed. Up early again for a very long day. I am supposed to do 4 shows. We will see what happens there. Yikes!!!!! I have to say how blessed I am to have such great friends, a great family, health and employment. I am truly thankful. On that I leave you this:

No comments:

Post a Comment