Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 69

I have got to be crazy being up this late. I have physical therapy at 7:30 in the morning and then 4 shows. I was so excited tonight because the amazing Andy Terechenok designed the poster for my show and it is just incredible. He is so talented and I hope that if you ever need graphic designing, you call him. I actually cried when I saw it. I am so blown away. It is everything and more than I could imagine.

Today I drove the the car care place and left my truck for an oil change and some freon. My air was not working great. Well there was a hole in the hose that the freon runs through so I have to replace it and it will be a fortune. Good thing I am back at work. Anyway, I dropped my truck off and rode my bike to the gym, worked out and rode my bike home. Beautiful day for it. When I came home, I mowed my lawn and finished in time for a shower and to get to work. I did 3 shows today, one as Gil and the other two as one of the sharks. My foot began to hurt after doing the shark shows. It is just more running and moving. I drove home with ice around my leg.

When I got home we watched American Idol finale and what a joke that boring boy from the paint store won. He got votes cause he cries. I can cry. Will I get a million dollar recording deal......NO!!!!! Oh wait, I actually smile, I think you have to cry and not smile ever, that is how you get votes. He is just lucky. Crystal should have won. That show is dead to me. No more. Janet Jackson looked great. Kelly Clarkson needs to lay off the french fries and Carrie Underwood is so classy and great. She is the best thing that came out of that show. Where was David Cook? Wait....who cares?

So now I have to get to bed so I can function tomorrow. I hear the Nanny on the TV in my bedroom. That means Karen is still awake. Until tomorrow, I leave you with this:

Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves. ~Larry King

No comments:

Post a Comment