Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 71

I am so tired. 2 nights of 5 hours of sleep is not good. Especially after 10 weeks of 8 hours. Yikes. I got up at 4:45 to take Ryan to the airport to go see his fiance. He was going there to meet with the priest for their classes before they get married. After dropping him off I went to the gym. I took my time working out because I was there so early but after finishing, I got to work early. Of course as soon as I walk in, I have to cover some call in sick people. Good thing I got there early.
I only had to do 2 shows which was great. My foot did not hurt at all during the shows. Even after I did the 4 shows yesterday. After the shows I went over to the Epic Stunt Spectacular to meet with my friend Kevin who was going to help me with a filming I had to do for PartyLite. Kevin has lost sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much weight!!! He kept walking and pulling his pants up. I kept want to sing "Pants on the Ground". He has been doing a workout similar to P90 X and it worked. He is ripped!!!!

Got the video done, ran to Friday's where Kyle and his fiance were working to grab some lunch and then off to the Apple store for more project time. Brian was my instructor today and he is great. He has seen more embarrassing photo's and videos of me than anyone. I keep telling him "Don't judge". Nice kid. Got stuck in traffic on the way home and my air conditioning is broken and it was raining, so I was in a hot car with no air, not moving with rain. Great ride home.

I spent the rest of the night working on my show. Tonight I did the diabetes section with pictures of my sister Gail who passed away 10 years ago. I showed Lexi the video that will be playing while she is dancing and she started to hug me and then wipe tears away. It was so cute. She tried to pass off like she was not crying, but it moved her. I hope it does the same to the audience. So now I am going to bed and not waking up to an alarm. I hope I sleep. So tonight I leave you with this quote that describes my day best:

Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express. ~Joseph Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment