Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 64

What a disappointment and a relief at the same time. I walked into my therapy session and it was Larry. He is the nicest guy but he does not take as good care of me as Kristi and Stacey. When the girls are giving therapy, I am there for 2 hours, with Larry I am there only 1 hour and 15 minutes. I don't get a foot massage with Larry and that is the worst part. So all of the worrying for nothing. Stacey works every other Friday. Oh well, I go back on Tuesday.

I got to work and there was a call in so I got to do the easier on my foot role but I had to do an extra show. I did not have a check this week. Something happened in the system which made them not pay me. I was so excited that I was going to get paid for the first time in 2 months and nothing!!!! I know I will get it but there is nothing worse than going on line to look at your pay stub and having it be blank.

I did my ice bath on my foot before Phil came up and made me. My foot was still in the ice at places. I screamed (of course I had to give drama) and hobbled to the stage with a frozen foot. I did not have time to wrap it and it wasn't till the finale of the show that my foot defrosted. I thought it was bad doing a show on a hurt leg but doing it on a frozen foot takes the cake.

Had a great dinner with all of my kids and Karen. I love that. When all of my kids are here and we are laughing and sharing stories, there is nothing like it. Hard to believe that two will be married in a few months. Before you know it, I could be a ...... G pa~~

Well it is late again and I have to get up early again so I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment