Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 63

4 shows today and boy am I hurting!!! I had a break between the first two and last two shows and did the ice bath on my leg. Frost bite set in for sure. I think some of my toe nails actually had icicles forming on them. I made it through the day and got home in time to make dinner. Karen was with Lexi getting her from dance and she had gone to BJ's (we have a free 60 day trial) so I fixed dinner for us and I have to say it came out great. It was a salad......but I cut everything up, and Karen bought lobster meat that is almost like the imitation crab and it was delicious!!! I also made Lexi's dinner.....hot dogs. So I am not a gourmet cook. I could have made eggs and oatmeal but that is my breakfast food.

Tomorrow I have Physical Therapy and I have to tell you a bit about my therapists. They are really great. Kristi is the one that came to the park to see my show and she helped Stacey rearrange my workout because of what I need to work on. Well Stacey is as tall as Karen. Only 5 feet tall and blond and in great shape and she has large baby feeders......if you know what I mean. Anyway, at the end of my therapy, they do a laser treatment and then they rub my foot and leg to move the swelling out. So Stacey (remember she has large ..... boobs) has to stand on a stool to reach my leg because I am on a high table. She grabs my foot and as she rubs the swelling up my leg, my foot basically massages her breasts. So I flex my foot to try and get it away from her but she then tells me to relax my foot. OMG!!! I am totally feeling her up with my foot and it does not faze her what so ever. I blush, I try and talk so that there is no silence but I feel like a dirty old man. My foot has had more action than my hands since my injury.
There is just no avoiding it because of how small she is....well short.

Then there is the British man who is there in the morning who talks about how stiff his leg is and he calls it a stiffy. Now I am no idiot, I know what a stiffy is and it is not a leg. I tell you, it is like a brothel in there. My favorite is the lady who comes in, picks up a towel and puts it on the wall and moves her arm up and down. It looks like she is washing the wall. I thought I would be funny and I said, "put some Windex on that clean the windows"......the lady was not amused. Maybe she needs a good stiffy.

So because my PT is at 7:30, I have got to get up early to go to the gym first. So I am going to go to bed early tonight. Oh wait, it is 9:30, there goes the early. So here is my quote for today:

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment