Friday, June 25, 2010

Days 98 and 99

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away......oh wait, I am not a Beatles.....yesterday I had a very very long day. I finally got 8 hours of sleep the night before and got up to go to work. I was thrilled when I got there because I discovered I was doing Gil, the lighter puppet. Plus I only had 3 shows on what is normally my 4 show day. After shows I rushed home and ate a delicious Tuna Steak dinner that Karen made and then I was off to a recording session for PartyLite.

From 7:00pm till 2:00am we were there. I was only producing so I did not have to sing but Juan, Jeremy and Mark were awesome. They worked their vocal chords off and were just great. So I got home, went to bed and got up 5 hours later to go to work again.

This morning we had put in's for the new Shark puppets. They are beautiful and challenging at the same time. I think I will love them in a few days. After doing a few runs, I did my shows and then went to a recording session to read books on audio for National Geographic. It was very fun. They are doing books for students that are not traditional National Geographic books. I got to do some character voices and I had a blast. The 2 hours I was in there went by so quickly. The woman who works for National Geographic was actually on the phone listening to my session and giving feed back.

After the session I came home to eat and then spent the rest of the night working on an audition tape that I will tell you about tomorrow because it will require you to go online and vote for me. So now it is bed time so I leave you with this quote:

Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be - George Sheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment