Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 77

I just finished my first rehearsal for my show. Carol Stein (GOD BLESS HER) is now playing and she is AMAZING!!! The rehearsal went well. So great to see everyone. It is funny how some of us remember it like we did it last week and some don't remember it at all. I mean really, it has been over 20 years for some and 17 for the rest. Pretty good. I hope that no one is overwhelmed and that they all have a great time.

I had the day off because my counter part wanted to switch, so I got to go to the Mac store and finish my project. Everything is done computer wise and it all looks great. Now I have to do cue sheets and some scripts for a few and then I am done. Other than rehearsal and day of show. I pray it all goes off well and that it is entertaining and moving.

After the Mac store, Lexi and I swam for a bit and then I was off to the theater to have a meeting with the tech guys so they could answer questions. That went well and I know what I need to get. I wish my friend Lin was here to help. She is my go to girl for PartyLite and I really need her now. I hate to burden Karen because she has so much else to do with our kids and weddings and such.

How about the rain today. I am kicking myself for keeping my sprinklers on last night. It did not rain yesterday and I was afraid it would not today either. Oh well. So now I have to get to bed to start all over tomorrow. Thank you so Steve, Tracy, Trudie, Barbi, Jaimie, Karen, Carol, Ben and Karen for all you did tonight to make this possible. I love you all. Your kindness will be returned ten fold.

OMG, Steve and Tracy were in an awful accident yesterday, I will tell you about it tomorrow. I leave you with this.


Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment