Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 78

78, the year I graduated high school. That was a long time ago. I don't know about you but I really hated my high school years. Thing would have been so different if I grew up in a place where singing and dancing were excepted. My high school did not think that it was a cool thing at all. I could fit right in with the cast of Glee. Sue Sylvester was really the track coach Mr. Healy, who used to pull me out of my classes to run with him saying,"I will turn you into your brothers if it is the last thing I do here". Oh how I hated school.

I have no idea why I just got off on that tangent. I saw 78 and that was it. WOW!! Anyway, I did 2 shows today after the gym and came home to buy our plane tickets to Kyle's wedding in October. Then I sat here at the computer and typed up some scripts and detailed show orders for my show. I am so tired. My foot kind of hurts today. It is even a bit swollen. I really did not do anything. I only had PT once this week so maybe that is why it is a bit stiff. I have not stretched at all today. My bad. Well I am going to bed now but I do leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment