Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 75

Okay, it is a decent hour now and I have some time to write. Wow the past two days have been so very busy. Yesterday, after the gym, I went into work. Now I have to do shows but in between shows, that is where all of the work is. I am a lead and I have to cover vacations and do schedules for about 40 full time cast members. In addition, the managers are always asking us to schedule special events, fittings, hearing tests, conventions and rehearsals. After we schedule all of those, there are switches and then people miss their fittings and hearing tests so it is reschedule time and then a vacation pops up or an audition that 10 people want to go to and everyone wants to switch and change days off. Needless to say, it can be overwhelming, but I love a challenge.

After my day of work, I came home to find Karen about to go into the spa. It is 90 degrees out and once again, she is sitting in a hot tub. REALLY? Lexi wants to swim and wants me to go swimming with her. I have tons of work to do for PartyLite and my show but I don't want her in therapy at age 12 saying my Dad never does anything with me, so I go for a brief swim. Then she asks if we can play Monopoly. REALLY? We can't find a game that might take 15 minutes, Monopoly? We land on Disney Trivia because I thought I could really get that game over fast but it lasted about an hour. Then it was dinner time and we really did not have anything so we got Chinese.

After dinner, and dishes, I got to work for a bit before I had to go to the airport and pick Ryan up from visiting Cayla, his fiancee. Bed was at about 1:00 and then up at 6 to get to the gym and to work. Another day of scheduling challenges and vacation covering before I got to head home. On my way home, I stopped in downtown Winter Garden and asked a few places if they would hang my poster in the window. They are all so nice there. I got home just in time to take Lexi to dance in Cleremont, go back to Health Central area for physical therapy and then back to Cleremont to pick her up again. We got home at 8, ate dinner, did dishes and showered and here I am. Where does the time go. It is raining, thank God, and Karen is trapped at my neighbors house and can't get home. She thinks she will melt. She has to shower anyway so I say, run for it. But she won't. Not sure how long the rain will last!!! LOL.

Today Karen took Lexi on a shopping spree as a reward for getting all "A's" all year long. Quite an accomplishment according to the teacher. Especially in the A Beka program she is in. Very proud in deed. Not only is she beautiful and talented but she is smart. She will be quite a catch ............ someday!!! Not anytime soon. I don't want this going on forever so I will end here with this quote:

No comments:

Post a Comment