Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 81

What a day I had today. I actually slept last night for 9 hours. I was so excited when I woke up and saw the clock. We are on later shows at Nemo for the summer so I have an extra hour in the morning. After the gym I went to work and to my surprise I only had to do 2 shows. I was out of there by 2:00 and then off to a recording session for PartyLite. Paul Rizzo was awesome and wrote some music out for me for my show. He is great. After the session I rushed home and the Top of the World cast came over, minus Trudie, and we rehearsed. How I miss that show. I have done many shows at Disney but that by far was my favorite. Great show, great music, great hours and GREAT people!!!! Karen was our comic relief tonight. Jaimie, bless her heart, learned a part she never even did up there and was great. Barbie drove from Sanford for the second time and sounds great and Steve and Tracy, still suffering from their accident, are just amazing.

I never did tell you about the accident. An 18 year old was on his way to graduation practice, talking on the phone and driving, pulled out of his street and hit the back of Steve and Tracy's van. The van spun around a few times and then rolled 2 times and landed up side down. Steve was bleeding from the head and still in his seat belt. They managed to get out of the seat belts and out of the car. A nice stranger gave Steve something to put on his head until the EMT's got there. Tracy suffered many bangs and bruises, you should see his arm....yuck, and Steve has 7 staples in his head and many aches and pains. With all of that, they were at rehearsal the next day and again today. I tell you, I have some pretty amazing friends. So giving.

Karen has been a cleaning maniac all week getting ready for my Mother and my sisters to come. She is certainly a keeper. I am one blessed individual. So here is your daily quote because I have to get to bed. Tomorrow is Lexi's birthday and she has plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment