Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 84

What a day I had today. I was up at 7:00 am, on my bike at 7:10 riding 12 miles to the car place to pick up the mustang. I was home by 8:30 and started balancing my check book. I still do it with pen and paper and a calculator. I know, that is archaic but that is what I trust the most. I have tried Quicken but failed every time. If it works, don't fix it and my method works.By 9:30, I was off to physical therapy. Today I had Kristie and the first thing she did was work on my heal. I have been having pain in my ankle area but not bone pain, tendon pain. One of the stretches, she had my foot right under her boob. I reminded her of the blog I wrote about Stacy, the PT with whom my foot has been intimate with. She was laughing a Stacy was there and over heard our discussion. So now she knows. We all blushed and laughed very hard.

After PT, I ran to the gym and then over Trudy's house to rehearse blocking for the show. She did great and is feeling much more comfortable with everything. I then ran to Keith's house to practice with the band. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!! I was so blown away with the talent and perfection of what they were playing. Gina and Kevin both stopped by to rehearse their songs. Just great.

I then ran home, grabbed dinner and was off to pick Lexi up at her dance studio and rehearse with another dancer for the show. On my way home, Paul Rizzo called and needed me to lay down some PartyLite tracks for a video we have to produce. Lexi came with me and counted her silly bands while I was singing. 285 minus the one she gave to Paul, so now 284. Whoever created those is rich and laughing all the way to the bank. A rubber band shaped like something, anything, dogs, cats, Ipods, peace signs, you name it. You wear them as bracelets, trade them or collect them. Genius.

So now it is bed time. Tomorrow is my 27th wedding anniversary. We have been married a long time. How lucky I am to have married someone who puts up with me and is just HOT!!! Like Julie Andrews said in the Sound of Music, I must have done something good!!!

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment