Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 4 (really 18)

I did a whole workout at the gym today and did not pass out. My son took me to the gym and he and his friend were my weight beatches!!! They carried a stool around for me so that I could go from the machine to the stool to rest. If I needed extra weights, they were there to get them for me, and in return, they got a great workout themselves. I was there way too long. An hour for my weight training and an hour waiting for Karen to finish her classes. I tried to do some cardio but bouncing on a ball with jumping jack arms for 30 minutes did not quite do the trick. I got a bit winded but that was all.
I did manage to get myself upstairs today (YEAH!!!) and do some bills and get things done up there. I feel very organized at this moment. I have my office upstairs and my working office downstairs on my couch. Way to hard to get up there and down right now but it was nice to have a change of scenery.
Steve and Tracy came by this afternoon to say hello. I love chatting with those guys. We always laugh and you know that laughter releases good endorphins that keep you young. So anyone that will come by and make me laugh, you are welcome anytime. I missed Oprah, Ellen and Regis today. I feel so out of the loop already.
I am ready to get to work on my book right now so I will leave you all with these words:
"No chance has brought this ill to me, tis God's own work so let it be, He sees that which we can not see!!"
Making the best of what I have been given.
Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment