Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 3 (or 17)

So here we are on a Sunday. Not sure how people who don't work, know what day of the week it is. If it were not for my daughter being home from school, I would not know the day. Every day seems to blend into the next. I get up, eat, sit on the couch, check my email, respond, call my mother (she is always home) go to the bathroom, sit on the other couch, and begin to write either my book or my blog or work on other projects I can do while....you guessed it, sitting on the couch.
Yesterday I went to a wedding of a friend of ours and had a wonderful time. I had not taken any pain meds for a few days so I was able to enjoy a glass of wine or 4. My leg got bumped once but after the wine, there was no pain. It was fun to see many people at work that I had not seen in weeks and show off my beard. You see at Disney, you can not have facial hair so being able to grow that is quite fun, yet itchy.
So day 17 of being injured and day 3 of the blog. Today I watched a dreadful Woody Allen musical with some pretty great actors. Glad I waited to see it for free. Then I watched Mrs. Doubtfire. What a fun movie. I did cry at the end. So now I am alone and writing the time away. Until tomorrow. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment